Today I took ten official reasons from the real-life letters about non-Endorsement. It is a piece of sad news to get such letter after such laborious preparations for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application. That’s why to avoid getting this unlucky decision; you must check your visa application regarding its compliance with the issues mentioned below.
Today we go to basics. I got a simple question from my reader: “Hello, I am interested to apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa. How can I start the process?”. Hence, in this post, I will pay attention to the first steps in order to launch the big and life-changing process of moving to the United Kingdom with this unique visa.
Readers of my blog ask me many times where to get examples of documents for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application. And many times I answered them: it is almost impossible to find these samples with good quality in open access. The reason is simple – these documents are very personal and contain sensitive information. However, I found the solution to this problem and developed a Talent Visa app.
I am delighted that Talent Visa app already helps Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa applicants to understand the basics of this interesting visa route and read some documents in relation with this visas. However, my readers continue to ask me some unique questions so today it is all about the communication between Tech Nation Visa applicants and Tech Nation as a designated competent body.
Are you looking for an Example of Personal Statement or Letter of Recommendation? Do you want to read someone’s personal statement in order to understand its structure and idea? Have you searched for personal statements from past applicants for UK Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions – you definitely have a reason to buy Talent Visa App or, at least, to read more about it.
Sometimes it happens that potential applicants for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa send me their drafts of personal statements and ask about my opinion. I want to write officially and in bold: guys, I am not an authorized assessor of your personal statements neither for Exceptional Promise nor for Exceptional Talent visa applications.
Hence, it is not a difficult task for me to read a piece of text and write what I think about it but this is not the main goal of this blog. Moreover, any personal opinion (mine or any other person) – it is just a bunch of thoughts. Only Tech Nation Visa Panel makes the final decision and only people who are members of this Panel are entitled to make any official comments. Or immigration advisors, who are authorized by OISC.
Question (author’s style is kept): I’m planning to apply for the Tech Nation Visa scheme and went through your guide. Would like to clarify below points as I’m not 100% clear with these areas:
1. Supporting documents count including 2 Recommendation letters and CV as well? Or these 10 could be 10 different documents?
2. Limit on the personal statement is 7000 Character or 7000 words?
3. Evidence of continuous learning – not more than 1 year as per guide: How to showcase the progress through out career?
4. If the evidence is more than 2 pages (For example: Employment Contract) can we share only one page of it? May not have signature on those page – hope this will not be an issue?
5. If my recommending person cannot give letter on company letter head (due to company policy), will that be suffice to submit the recommendation letter without letter head?
6. Submission of application is online? or Both Online and Post?
Please help me with these clarifications to proceed with the Visa scheme.
Question (author style is kept): I have a quick question, though, if I may this is the last one.
3. How do I demonstrate continuous learning/mastery of new commercial or technical digital skills throughout my career? Evidence of learning processes or tools such as Agile or Scrum or of an up-to-date knowledge of your sector trends, as shown for example by a relevant qualification, or by a talk in a prestigious conference.
Given that Google Analytics Certification is the industry-leading recognition for those involved in Digital Marketing, my question is will this count towards this criteria? As I have been certified for almost 4 years now in Google?
It is a crash of the whole world when a person gets an email from the Home Office where the question “Do you endorse the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) application for the above named applicant?” is answered “No”. In other words, refusal decision is the last thing anyone is expecting after so long and hardworking preparations of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application. So what to do if this sad reality comes to your life?
Question (style of author is kept): i am submitting under exceptional talent route. Am proposing a business plan. but i have not created any website etc.. yet. i just have my plan and thoughts on paper. Do you think i can go ahead submit or wait and design website submit later?