Today I want to share a lifehack how to get Talent Visa app when you do not have Android device. Hence, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa (and useful insights & samples of documents) is even more closer to you than before. Intrigued by the news? Read the instruction.
This method of launching Talent Visa, Android-based mobile application, on a personal computer with operating system Windows. This is possible with emulator provided by Blue Stack. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh.
- Download Blue Stacks Player here
- Install the Player to your computer
- Run the Blue Stacks Player.
- Sign in using your Google-account. If you do not have one – create it. Google accounts are free and very convenient to use.
- Put your login and password and then you will see “You have successfully logged in”. Press the button “Start to use BlueStacks”
- Go to Settings (in the top right corner) and choose Preferences.
- Very important step: untick the box “Close web pages when running game” (seems like quite odd in relation to the Talent Visa app since this is not a game but this lifehack is really works!)
- One more important step: check the Engine screen (in Settings). Put the following parameters – active graphics mode (OpenGL), 1 CPU core and 1400 Mb for memory:
- Close the Settings window and go to the Google Play Store.
- Find Talent Visa app (or try Talent Visa Demo) and click the price in order to install
- After successful payment choose the option about requirement of authentication for purchases (I selected “Yes, always” however, you can select “No, thanks” – this option does not matter for your ability to use Talent Visa app)
- Activate “Family Library” in order to share your purchase by clicking “Continue”
- After the completed installation open the app and accept its rules; read more about my experience of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application, find samples of documents and answers to questions that I have got from readers of my blog.