Today I want to share a lifehack how to get Talent Visa app when you do not have an Android device. Hence, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa (and useful insights & samples of documents) is, even more, closer to you than before. Are you intrigued by the news? Read the instruction.
This method of launching Talent Visa, Android-based mobile application, on a personal computer with operating system Windows. This exciting way is possible with emulator provided by Blue Stack. The BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh.
- Download Blue Stacks Player here
- Install the Player to your computer
- Run the Blue Stacks Player.
- Sign in using your Google account. If you do not have one – create it. Google accounts are free and very convenient to use.
- Put your login and password, and then you will see “You have successfully logged in”. Press the button “Start to use BlueStacks.”
- Go to Settings (in the top right corner) and choose Preferences.
- Crucial step: you must untick the box “Close web pages when running game”. It seems like quite odd about the Talent Visa app since this is not a game, but this lifehack is working!)
- One more important step: check the Engine screen (in Settings). Put the following parameters – active graphics mode (OpenGL), 1 CPU core and 1400 Mb for memory:
- Close the Settings window and go to the Google Play Store.
- Find Talent Visa app (or try Talent Visa Demo) and click the price to install
- After successful payment, choose the option about the requirement of authentication for purchases. I selected “Yes, always” however, you may prefer “No, thanks” – this option does not matter for your ability to use Talent Visa app)
- Activate “Family Library” to share your purchase by clicking “Continue.”
- After the completed installation opens the app and accepts its rules. Read more about my experience of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application, find samples of documents and answers to questions that I have got from readers of my blog.