Documents applied for Key Criteria 1 directly have to show your ability to create a working digital solution. Hence, I believe the answer to your question is yes; it may work.
But you need to provide a letter from the head of the team with a clear statement of the following facts:
- Name of a Product with a description of its digital nature
- Any public recognition of the Product (including but not limited any awards, media highlights, milestones, etc.) and/or its financial results.
- Description of a Team that has worked on the Product with a duration of work, nature of the Team (was it created only for this project, or it is a constant unit of the Company) a total number of employees (contractors) involved, your role among them.
- A detailed explanation of your contribution to the success of the Product.
- Overview of the results of your involvement in the Project – how your significant contribution made a difference in your professional life (you have been promoted, got increased pay, were awarded an internal prize, etc.)
Undoubtedly, the Head of the team will require a draft of this document so you must be precise as much as possible.
The letter has to be printed on a headed A4 following the requirements for Recommendation Letter for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa.
But I believe it may be difficult to assess the right content of this letter since it is quite a unique document. Hence, please, feel free to contact A Y & J Solicitors, a Legal Partner of this Blog, who has stable experience of work with applicants for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa with very unusual circumstances. Please, let me know if you need to make a direct introduction to them.
Disclosure: This post includes sponsored content